Notices

Thread: Awaiting Activation Pool Payment

1. Awaiting Activation Pool Payment 
    To whom it may concern:

I literally just got approved to be in the pool today. I just received the email letting me know. I really want to play survivor. I know I have to get my money to you guys before things start. How can I do this. I assure you I am from the House of Lannister and I always pay my debts. Let me know what I need to do and I will do it so that I can play. Please help me. Many thanks.

Co Founder & CFO of Zathras & Wubba's King of the Hill
    Unless you are in Dayton, Ohio or Phoenix, Arizona, there will be no way, for you to get us funds today.

I mailed payment last Saturday for rwelage & dwelage (1 pick each). Check #3051 $20. Please activate so we can make our picks. Thanks.

Wubba
    Again, I literally just got approved Friday for the pool. The check is supposed to be mailed to a P.O. Box so overnight mailing my payment was out of the question. To my knowledge you can not send overnight mail to Post office boxes. I do not live in Dayton, Ohio or Phoenix AZ, I live in Baltimore MD. Is there anyway you could put my picks in for today? If you give you me an address I will overnight you a check Monday? If you don't receive my payment by end of day Tuesday can't you delete me from your pool. I will do everything in power to assure that you get paid. Or can I give you my picks today and then have you enter them afterwords. If you are amenable to this I have 10 teams. I would bet 5 picks on Philadelphia Eagles and the other 5 on the Clevland Browns. If you are amenable to this I can provide tracking numbers tomorrow to provide proof of payment. Please provide me a way to pay and I will do so. Why else did you approve me Friday for the pool? Please meet me half way on this. I would really like to participate in your pool. Many thanks for your consideration.

Co Founder & COO of Zathras & Wubba's King of the Hill Zathras's Avatar
    I approved you because I thought you were someone else that we know locally, based on your name. We have a pretty firm rule about having funds in hand before the pool starts. We have been burned several times in the past, and I know that's no reflection on you, but it's how we have to run this thing nowadays with so many hundreds of players and thousands of entries.

I totally understand, I thought it was worth a shot. I hope you will let me play next year. Thanks again.